Check your internet speed for free:

Back to Home Page

Monday, September 22, 2008

Software Freedom Day 2008


Software Freedom Day 2008 was held last Saturday (Sept. 21)  in many parts of the globe. Here in Manila alone, there were three venues I know... University of Makati, NCC-University of the Philippines (UP Diliman), and New Era University (NEU)

A week before, I was able to register just in time for the one at UP. The plan was  to attend the opening at UP then go to NEU. But due to work last Friday, I need to stay up late that night till about 3AM the next day. With little time and energy left and  some important duties I have to attend that saturday afternoon, thus I was unable to attend the SFD 2008. 

Oh well, I'll do my best to attend one on 2009 and the years to come. 8) 

No comments: